The Ritz is entirely run and managed by community volunteers.
We are always looking for new volunteers to join our team.
Volunteers are expected to commit to around 20 sessions per year, for this you will enjoy free admission to all films we show at the Ritz.
Volunteers do everything at the Ritz, here are some of the jobs:
- Film projectionist: responsible for the projection room and ensuring the film starts on time.
- Foyer staff: selling tickets and refreshments in the foyer, and ensuring customer enjoyment.
- Management board: run the business day to day, paying bills and ensuring things run smoothly.
- Film selection committee: choose and order suitable films to show at the Ritz.
- Maintenance: general upkeep and repair of the building.
If you want to get involved, then please get in touch!